cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Redirect Step IPCCX

michael-keller
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Call Redirect step in an IPCCX script that is transferring calls to phone DNs. Everything works fine except when the call goes to a busy or non-existent extension. If that happens then the call just drops.

If I debug the script it operates as desired but functions differently when reactive debug is not running.

TIA

5 Replies 5

sdejustine
Level 1
Level 1

Upon expanding your Call Redirect Step, there should have been four children conditions: Successful, Busy, Invalid and Unsuccessful. Have you entered any GoTo commands in them?

Yes, I have them all populated and they function properly during a reactive debug but behave differently when the script runs normally.

Questions for you:

1. Is your script validated when you run the Validate under Tools?

2. What are the destinations of the children steps (on-net extensions, rerouting go-to commands, etc.)?

3. Are you using the Step Over function of the debug to see exactly what point it's failing?

4. What is the failure (fast busy, dead air, etc.)?

1. I can validate my script.

2. The destinations are GOTO- Labels

3. I use the step-over function on a reactive debug and the script functions fine while on the debug.

It does not fail during the debug.

4. The failure is dead air and the call drops after about 5 seconds.

gerrad.biffle
Level 1
Level 1

You might be running into this bug. CSCeb62138:

Symptom:

Calls that are Redirected to busy devices don't hit the busy branch of the CRS script.

Condition:

This occurs when the busy device doesn't result in Jtapi returning a PlatformException to CRS.

Workaround:

None

I think this one has caused problems for me in the past. Still don't know of a work around though. Thought I'd pass it along.