Views
Helpful
Replies

Callcenter issues with incoming calls

c.hammer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

hopefully i get some ideas how i can fix the following problem. First of all im new to Cisco-things.

Here is the case:

I run a call center (still in preparation) and have some issues to get a steady call between incoming mobile calls and my
cc-agent. When a customer calls the service number from a mobile device (regardless of which provider) and the agent answers the call, the customer remains in the holding position. The agent has no possibility to pick up the call. If, however, is called from the landline there are no problems.

Since the system was set up by my predecessor, unfortunately I do not have much idea about the many setting options.
In use are CUCM 11.0.1 and Finesse 11.0. 
The telephone system is configured on a 2811 router.

Since I am still not so familiar with the system, I would be grateful if I am given a small hint when asked for log files etc. where I find them.

Yours sincerely

Chris

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Just to be clear, from your system's perspective, the call path is the same for both the cell phone call, and the landline call?

E.g.,
PSTN > Voice Gateway > CUCM > UCCX > Agent

If so, then your issue is likely on the voice gateway, but without know what protocols you're running, it would be hard to say.

Either way, I doubt the issue is going to be resolved in the UCCX application, more likely it will be VGW or CUCM, and so you might have better luck in the IP Telephony forum.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: