Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,   We are facing issue in Finesse popup as we getting only caller number in popup on the right side below of the agent screen and no other details. Can anyone suggest on this. Screen shot attached. UCCX Version :11.6   Regards.. Sudhir kumar  

Dear community,   I was reading 11.6.1 release notes which is referring to a "My history" tab on Page 7 in order to view an integrated Call History overview. But for some reason I'm not able to see the tab for my agents, is it something that needs to...

ahandzik1 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the 3905 cisco ip phone has the feature of logging in and out like the 7940 phone? on 7940 I can add in services the login/logout feature for CCX agents so that the phone can ready or not ready. Can this be done on the 3905 phisical phone itself...

Our ICM 11.6 nodes running on Windows 2012 server have "latest"java runtime installed 1.8   however, they also have older versions installed which were not automatically removed when jre was updated.   our security scans are flagging these older jre ...

Good afternoon all We are using a custom gadget to populate 2 call variables.  We want to see if there is a way to force the agent to populate the data before they can continue to go into a ready state.  My thought we can have finesse look at the cal...

riglehart by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a UCCX 11.5 where we use Agent Based Direct Preview outbound calling. This works. What we are seeing if we apply a recording profile to the agent phone, the number (phone1) in the CSV file gets prepend with the pattern configured for the ...

j.huizinga by Frequent Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes