Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Looking for a document that lists the steps that need to be taken to successfully move a CCX server on 10.6 from one AD Domain to another.  I have found this for Call Manager and Unity but not for CCX.  Can someone point me to some documents? Thanks

Can someone please tell me the difference between a Primary Supervisor and just Supervisor does Primary have any more privileges? what is the difference?   What priveleges does a Primary supervisor have, that a Supervisor doesn't?    Does a Primary h...

lowfell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,how does the supervisor user work in the UCCX? Is it possibile for an agent to be assigned as a supervisor for a specific queue?People are complaining that not all the queue can be seen from reports generated by supervisors.thankslorenz

Scenario:User A the Director wants to transfer her voicemail message to her employee to listen to from her extension 9299 to User B  the employee extension 9297.In other words How does the director transfer her voicemail message from her extension to...

Hi We have AQM 9.1 installed with uccx 9.1 calls are recorded properly but we cannot get the screen record to work, any help on setups to set this up is appreciated, workflow in AQM has been setup to start and stop screen recordings and agent machine...

Good afternoon - is anyone able to provide an explaination of what these licenses are and in what context they're used? I understand some are for concurrent usage but i'm trying to translate them into 'business speak'   EA-CC-AGT – EA Contact Centre ...

andyl by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes