Views
Helpful
Replies

Caltyp22 Webview Report

fbushiri1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

My Webview 7.2(6) caltyp22 report is for RONA is showing double the total of RONA calls on the live monitored ISE or agtskg26.

This particular Call Type Node is only referenced in one active script. I reviewed the script and I don't see where this double count is coming from.

Any assistance will appreciated.

Thanks,

MB

3 Replies 3

Hello,

From the output i saw , you are comparing the redirct calls to the total completed tasks ???

Go to the help when you open the report , then see from where the total calls are derived from , it's a long list .

Amer

Amer,

Thank you for your response, but these are two different reports, I am complaring the redirect calls (agtskg26) whch should equal the total calls of the RONA call type, which is placed right after the DN (RONA dialed number) node in the script. The script monitor matches the agtskg26 report but not the caltyp22. All other scripts monitors match their reports, except this one. So I think I did something different this time and maybe a second set of eyes can catch what I'm missing.

Thanks,

MB

Hello,

Can you please check the call type 23 report , there is a field called SL tasks offered , can you please check it for the same time range , is the value 7 ?

Amer