cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can CCX monitor a PRI?

liwhittall
Level 1
Level 1

I'm wanting to change the prompt and menu that my CCX script plays once my PRIs (2 of them) reaches a certain saturation level (40 channels in use). My problem is that CCX is only answering one of many DIDs coming into the PRIs, and the CCX menu has a few options that direct transfer away from CCX (which I believe frees the CTI port, correct?). Is there anyway I can have the script change the PRI status and use that information to determine which menu to play?

Thanks in advance for you help,

Luke

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not natively. The closest you could get would be to have a NMS application monitor the router through SNMP. If you can come up with a SQL query to the NMS database that will return an integer value you could take action from that. The ODBC connection would require a premium license on CCX to enable the database subsystem.

Beyond that the generic answer is anything is possible if you want to write your own custom java class that does all the work. You would need a programmer to build that though.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not natively. The closest you could get would be to have a NMS application monitor the router through SNMP. If you can come up with a SQL query to the NMS database that will return an integer value you could take action from that. The ODBC connection would require a premium license on CCX to enable the database subsystem.

Beyond that the generic answer is anything is possible if you want to write your own custom java class that does all the work. You would need a programmer to build that though.

Thanks for the information!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: