cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can UCCX solution do the following?

ryabutler
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not sure if Cisco Unfied CCX can do the following so I wanted to ask you folks:

When an agent receives a call can they tag or mark the call based on the type of call it is (e.g. need shelter, need support, need counseling, etc), so that can be used for reporting.?

I'm not 100% sure if that is possible through the Cisco Agent Desktop or if this needs to be done through a script but we don’t want to complicate things.  Therefore we want the agent to tag or mark the type of call that is desired.

Is this possible through CAD or with some other application with UCCX?

Thank you!

-rya

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

1- Agent Wrap-up Data Detail Report
The Agent Wrap-up Data Detail Report displays the details entered by an agent when entering the work state after attending an Automatic Contact Distribution (ACD) call. With the wrap-up data feature, an agent can choose to enter the work state to update data associated with that call. These reports provide information about both incoming ACD calls and preview outbound calls.

2- Agent Wrap-up Data Summary Report
The Agent Wrap-up Data Summary Report shows detailed information of each wrap-up data. This report is available with the agent wrap-up feature.

I am assuming this is UCCX 8.5 so here is the link for the reporting guide , you can find the info and detail information about eveery column in the report on this url , page 73 :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/uccx85hrug.pdf

Hope that was helpful.

Amer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hello ,

Yes , it is possible , check for something called Wrap-up data.

no need for a third party software , it is a part of CAD.

Amer

That is very awesome!  Can that info be shown and used in reports?

Thank you!

-rya

Hello,

1- Agent Wrap-up Data Detail Report
The Agent Wrap-up Data Detail Report displays the details entered by an agent when entering the work state after attending an Automatic Contact Distribution (ACD) call. With the wrap-up data feature, an agent can choose to enter the work state to update data associated with that call. These reports provide information about both incoming ACD calls and preview outbound calls.

2- Agent Wrap-up Data Summary Report
The Agent Wrap-up Data Summary Report shows detailed information of each wrap-up data. This report is available with the agent wrap-up feature.

I am assuming this is UCCX 8.5 so here is the link for the reporting guide , you can find the info and detail information about eveery column in the report on this url , page 73 :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/uccx85hrug.pdf

Hope that was helpful.

Amer

Thanks Amer!

-rya