Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfered calls are failing

adithyaudupa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

In IPCCE environment, some of the agent to agent transfer calls are failing with the below error.

Couldn't find CallConnection with DeviceID of 32767308.  CILConnectionID:9

I can see this same device ID 32767308 for all the failed calls. This device ID 32767308 is present only in ctios client and server logs. Any idea where/why this device ID getting generated for the failed calls?

Regards,

Adithya

6 Replies 6

Muhammad Raza
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

You have to check agent device is associated with pguser.

Regards,

MAR

Hi Amir,

The device is assosited with the PG user. All transfer calls are not failing. only few calls are failing and we are getting the previosuly mentioned error message. The Device ID is not existing in the set up.

Regards,

Adithya

hi

For agent to agent transfer are you handling it through ICM script or you are doing it without it . have you checked that agent B is not on another call when Agent A is transfering the call. if yes then you need to enable 2 calls for agent B which you will find in CUCM.

Regards

Irfan Tariq

Hi Irfan,

The transfer is thru ICM script. I dont see any calls with agent B while transferring.

Regards,

Adithya

hi

Have you checked are agent is able to transfer call without CAD or CTIOS? can you share the ICM script which you are using to enable transfer. are doing on Agent ID or Agent Extension ?

I suppose you are doing on basis of Agent ID as you are doing it through ICM script

Regards

Irfan Tariq

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for the reply.

Let me explain the cal flow.

Agent A selects the available agents(Agent B) first and then consults with agent B(First Call leg). If agent B agrees to take the call, agent A does the complete transfer.(call leg 2) which triggers the ICM script thru a Dailed Number.

Just we found that here  the call leg 1 is getting dropped before establishing the call leg 2. Thats why we see that the error message Couldn't find CallConnection with DeviceID. Any suggestion?

Regards,

Adithya