Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot delete a label

Hi all,

I'm trying to delete one label (on Network VRU), but it gives me an error message:

Failed to Update the database.

The Label cannot be deleted because it is referenced by a Dialed Number

Data location: Label

----

But I checked the "Dialed Number / Script Selector List" and deleted the dialed number that was referencing that with no luck

It still gives me same error all the time.

BTW. the second problem I have in the dialed number / script selector.

Say I create a number there, after I delete it, if after I want to create it again it gives me error :

The enterprise name that was entered is already there.

if I change the enterprise name, but leave the Dialed Number string same (which I do need to be same), then it says:

the dialed number string that was entered is already configured for this routing client.

And the dialed number / script selector lilst is empty completely.

It seems like somehow even though I delete the numbers, they stay in the database somewhere.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

George,

In Configuration Manager, look under Tools->Miscellaneous Tools->Deleted Objects. You need to do a permanent deletion using this tool.

-Jameson

-Jameson

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

George,

In Configuration Manager, look under Tools->Miscellaneous Tools->Deleted Objects. You need to do a permanent deletion using this tool.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Jameson,

Thanks a lot man. This has done the trick.

I'm just starting to learn the UCCE, and these little things help a lot.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: