Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot route calls to agents

plotnikov_alex
Level 1
Level 1

Need a help, please.

What should I do to route calls to agent's skill group in ICM?

When I put in script just a label - it works fine, when I put skill group - nothing works...

I'm trying to call from ip phone to agent's ip phone through CM's route point in LAB

What I do wrong?

I did everything according ICM's guides:

Added agents, services, skill groups, device target, labels and assigned it all with each other

But I can't understand why I should assign Network trunk group to skill group or services?

Thanks advance

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Did the script successfully validate without errors?

Are you monitoring to script to see where it fails? Is it failing at the skillgroup node?

Do you have any agents logged and in Ready mode to accept the call in that skill?

You don't assign NTG to skills or services. You create routes for skills / services and when you reference a skill in the skillgroup node, the corresponding route will be automatically select when you close the node.

If you do have the agent ready in that skill and if the script fails at the skillgroup node, check the device target config (devType CiscoPhone /DN XXXX)

Also, the phone extension itself needs to be associated with the "pguser" in Call manager. Is this done?

Please rate posts

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Did the script successfully validate without errors?

Are you monitoring to script to see where it fails? Is it failing at the skillgroup node?

Do you have any agents logged and in Ready mode to accept the call in that skill?

You don't assign NTG to skills or services. You create routes for skills / services and when you reference a skill in the skillgroup node, the corresponding route will be automatically select when you close the node.

If you do have the agent ready in that skill and if the script fails at the skillgroup node, check the device target config (devType CiscoPhone /DN XXXX)

Also, the phone extension itself needs to be associated with the "pguser" in Call manager. Is this done?

Please rate posts

Thanks, yes it all I've done (agent logged in and ready, device target configured, user in CM associated with Route point and agent's DN and so on..)

But how can I assign a label to skill group if in skill group explorer when i add a route i should add peripherial target (which is network trunk group) and only after that i can assign a label

Thanks again

Alex

Thanks a lot - everithing works,

i deleted NTG from skill group's and service's configuration and changed call's direction from one agent to another (here i can't grasp exactly what i did, very likely forgot to do something, as agent ready, maybe...)

Alex

Good. I am glad that you are able to pick up all this stuff without any training. Good luck.