Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am setting up a lab environment that duplicates our production system which is a 6.0 enterprise system.I've successfully configured the A side PG and have made calls through the system. On the B side PG I get an error in the "MDSPROC" process wind...

hey,im setting up ipcc express for one of our customers. now everything was working fine (test environment), but i came in yesterday and im getting an error message on one of the phones. ive configured the one button login, and when i try to login, i...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that wants to give callers in an IPCC express CSQ (version 4.03) an option while waiting in queue to xfer out to the operator. However, if the caller elects to go back into queue after speaking with operator the customer would like ...

IPCC Express 3.5(3).CAD versions 4.5.7.4CM 4.1(2)--------------------------**1 Supervisor logs into CSD and also as agent via CAD. (PC1)**2 Agent logs into CAD (PC2)**3 Agent receives call or places outbound call.**4 Supervisor hits the barge button ...

HiI had very wierd(for me) issue with CDAAfter a power outage, CCMs and IPCCX were back online, but i couldn't open CDA with error cannot connect to directory services,but dc server was working, ldap info was good on IPCCX and on serviceability. Addi...

I have an IPCC Express script which allows the user to record a "message of the day". I am adding a facility to remove this. I attempted to write a null document to the motd.wav file, and although this works, it generates an system error message (the...