cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCMP 10.5 configuration issue

Chris7
Level 1
Level 1

I installed the CCMP but I can't do all the necessary tasks, only add and remove attributes to agents. I can't add skill groups, create agents, associate persons, etc ... I get the message "External Error: This application does not have permission to make changes to the database." I've checked the SQL users on SQL. What's the problem? Could anyone help me?

3 Replies 3

Rajesh kumar P
Level 1
Level 1

Cris you can check the user permission of the user id you have used while integrating with UCCE in ICE manager.

Hello Kumar,

I used a domain user, the same used in the ICM installation, also this user is local administrator on all machines. I think that give all permissions. Are there some more points I need to check on ICE or SQL? I dont find enough information in the logs.

Thanks,

Chris

hey Cris,

Can you cross-check your ICM configuration for Application instance with the attached screenshot from the document of 10.5[installation and config guide 10.5].

i think you might have selected others instead of Cisco_voice.
I hope this will help you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: