Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX-Agent customize Report

shahulhameed
Level 3
Level 3

Dears,

I was asked to generate the following reports from the CCX (Finesse). I have CCX 11.6 version.
Please advise.

01. Dashboard Report (Agent Login, Number of calls per Agent (Inbound & Outbound)

02. Average Holding Time

03. Average Talk Time

04. Call Summary, History

The wants the details report as well as display on dashboard.

Thanks and Regards,

Shahul

11 Replies 11

Deepak Kumar R
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @shahulhameed Pls check the document Cisco Unified CCX Report Description Guide and refer to the section Agent Reports and Supervisor reports. You can decide a report based on the definition and available fields. If you need agent reports based on a specific CSQ then refer to the "CSQ Agent Summary Report". Then you can add the report to the dashboard. But please note, all these reports are only for inbound calls received by the uccx system. Outbound calls made by agents will not show in CUIC unless you have created outbound campaigns. 

Thanks, Deepak for your response. I have gone through many guides but they are confusing me. Could you please send any direction with a sample configuration?

Basically you need to login as CUIC admin, create a dashboard, and add one of the live reports to the dashboard say for instance "Voice CSQ Agent Detail Report" and assign user permissions for this dashboard. You can create and manage multiple layouts within the dashboard to run multiple live reports. You can also embed permalinks. There was a cisco live presentation about managing CUIC dashboard. I could not find it now. If you google, you can find a few videos.

I think the application user is not register with Context Service. Do I need to do the deregister and register again?

Register with Context Service-Error.PNG

Deepak Kumar R
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @shahulhameed I haven't got a chance to use this feature yet. If I were you, I would check the system based on the this tech note https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/unified-contact-center-express/213809-identify-context-service-status-in-uccx.html

If the problem still persists then post it as a separate thread so other experts will address your problem.

Hello Deepak,

I am able to create the dashboard templates with an administrator account. The gadgets are also able to create. But the dashboard is not showing for other users.

How can allow users to view the dashboard?

This document is for viewing or generating reports for an end user. This is already working. But for me, the end user is not able to view the dashboard report status

This means the end user does have the appropriate permissions to view the admin created dashboard. You need to follow that document, go to the dashboard report / folder and assign permissions for other users.

Dears,

The user guide for version 12.0 says that the permission for the user is available under configuration, but the option isn't available or not shown on version 11.6.

Do I need to upgrade the system?

Nope. Please refer the same guide for uccx version 11.x

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: