cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX configuration API user 401

eschroederJH
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a configuration script to reskill agents based on need. The script collects credentials from the user, which are passed to the CCX REST API. I tested the API calls with Postman and then set up the script with Powershell. This script works completely fine when I run it providing my own credentials. 

However, when I have the intended end users of the scrript attempt to run it, they get 401 unauthorized errors. This happens when I provide their credentials via Postman as well. I have confirmed that their credentials are correct, and they have the CCX Administrator role. Is there anything else I need to do to permit users to access the REST API in UCCX 11.6.1? Is there some sort of access list somewhere in the configuration, or is assigning the CCX Administrator role supposed to be enough? As far as I can tell, these users have the same permissions as I do. 

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

eschroederJH
Level 1
Level 1

I'm still having this same problem after restarting the CCX Configuration API server and subsequently rebooting. I have a TAC case open but the engineer says they don't support the API. Any help?