Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX Database for Calls Handled

We are trying to gather the historical calls answered directly from the CCX database.

What are the database tables I need to gather to do that? I have the database schema document but I'm not sure what tables to grab to gather the information.  I am only finding the information on the rtcsqssummary table but that is real-time and I need historical.

Thanks in advance for your help

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
What document do you have?

Just about everything in UCCX DB_CRA starts with the contactcalldetail table. From there, you'll need to join in other tables for the complete picture. E.g., Getting the name of the CSQ or the Agent who answered the call.

View solution in original post

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that. I would imagine most people are using ODBC, because, well, I cannot even think of another way to pull the data, but as far as Excel goes, that's beyond my scope of knoweldge. If you try with a SQL client, does it still take 30 minutes? https://www.slant.co/topics/2024/~best-sql-clients-for-windows

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
What document do you have?

Just about everything in UCCX DB_CRA starts with the contactcalldetail table. From there, you'll need to join in other tables for the complete picture. E.g., Getting the name of the CSQ or the Agent who answered the call.

I am using an ODBC connection in Excel to try and create historical reports for my call center.  Do you have any suggestions on how to streamline the queries.  It takes half an hour just to pull in 6,000 rows.  Is ODBC the right connection to use for reporting in excel?

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that. I would imagine most people are using ODBC, because, well, I cannot even think of another way to pull the data, but as far as Excel goes, that's beyond my scope of knoweldge. If you try with a SQL client, does it still take 30 minutes? https://www.slant.co/topics/2024/~best-sql-clients-for-windows
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: