Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX editor scripting best practices refresh

dbonagir
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

All,

Even though I have been scripting in UCCx over the past several years, my previous company relied mostly on the IP-IVR that had a script that hadn't changed in years. We utilized the UCCx system in a very light capacity that small scripts sufficed for the company needs. Needless to say I am a little out of practice. I am in a new role where we rely heavily on the UCCx system and the associated scripts created. I am looking to refresh my brain on best practices for scripting that will keep the system running at its peak. The reason I ask this is today, for example, the company has a script that when called upon and a menu option is selected, it launches the call off to another trigger/script/CSQ. There are at least 8 different scripts/CSQ's it routes calls off too before routing the call to a resource. Also - because of this setup each resource has 25+ CSQ's and skills that are assigned to them that the system complains about. What is the communities opinion for cleaning this up and keeping this system running in the best way possible?

Thanks,

Jeff

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: