Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Calabrio QM Screen recording retention period

Fedor Solovev
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody.

I have CUCM 9, UCCX 9, MediaSense and QM installed. QM catches voice from MediaSense and screens from agent desktops.

QM have there own SQL database installed on separate SQL Server 2008 R2.

I find out that I cannot view some screen records during the search as a supervisor in a WEB-interface, so I may reach only voice records.

It seems that these records was older then 2 weeks, but it turned out there are older files in the screen record folder but they are in chaotic date order.

All records have no tags in WEB. Workflows for archive and QM exist.

Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Quality Management Installation Guide says:

Keep in mind that the criteria that determines which contacts are recorded and how long recordings are kept depends on the purpose of the recording. If you are recording for compliance purposes, only the audio portion of contacts are recorded, and the recordings might be retained for as long as 7 years. If you are recording for quality management purposes, contact centers can choose to record either audio only or both audio and video. In either case, only some of the contacts will be recorded, and recordings will be kept for much shorter periods of time, such as 30 or 60 days.

How could it be possible to control screen records saving/erasing period ?

0 Replies 0