Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Friends,I am facing some issue with Day of the week and Time of the Day Pallete.I have configured these pallete in my script for the call to go on closed message on weekend and off office hours.Call is not matching this setting and goes to next...

Hello All, Recently CUCM(Version 10.6) is integrated with LDAP. UCCX(Version 10.6 ) agent user Id are created in both upper case and lower case in Active directory, agents have to type the exact user ID as in AD to login to CAD.  Agents getting frust...

Running 10.6Is there a way to run a resource report that will show all agent information without individually doing it?Other than real time reportingAs I want to pull reports on weekly or daily if new resources have been added. For instance will show...

Hi,We are currently running 10.5.1. We are experiencing a number of issues with this release and was told to upgrade to 10.6.1. I was wondering if anyone here currently using 10.6.X and if so would like to know how stable it is, and what was the reas...

lvo by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,UCCX newbie here...I have setup a fairly standard IVR with distribution to 2 CSQs using FIFO. As part of the IVR, Option 2 transfers via an Inter-Cluster Trunk to another UCM cluster. There are likely scenarios where the agent answering the call ...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes