Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ECE Sample SDK

Has anyone used ECE SDK sample code from https://developer.cisco.com/docs/enterprise-chat-and-email/#!chat-javascript-sdk/chat-javascript-sdk? 

I have tried that sample for 11.6 and also for 12.6 (I have changed libraries in 11.6 sample for that for 12.6) but in both it deosn't work. It communicates with ECE (I see that my requests come to ECE in ECE logs) but I also see errors in that logs. When I solve one error than the next one comes up. It looks like this sample doesn't work properly. Has anyone tried to use it?

1 Reply 1

khorram1998
Level 1
Level 1

It is possible that the sample code provided by Cisco on the developer website may not be fully functional or may not be compatible with the specific version of ECE that you are using. It is also possible that there may be issues with the libraries or dependencies used in the sample code.

I would recommend reaching out to Cisco support or consulting the Cisco developer community for further assistance in troubleshooting the issues you are encountering with the sample code. They may be able to provide guidance on how to modify the sample code to work with your specific version of ECE or provide a more updated version of the sample code that is compatible with your ECE version.

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
All the best,
AK