Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Meeting Center Flashing Taskbar

jeffrey.scott1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My company uses Cisco Webex Meeting Center (ver WBS29.13).  I cannot figure out how to stop the continuous flashing orange taskbar when I'm not giving a meeting full attention.  I find it very distracting and just want it to stop flashing.  I've tried registry edit but it seems the Cisco application is not using the Win7 setting.   Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Jeff

5 Replies 5

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Wrong forum to ask, so little chance you will receive a valuable response. Use blue [ EDIT ] button to move it to Contact Center

Done.  Thanks.

karen.proto1
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever receive an answer or find a solution for this?  I have the same problem and it drives me crazy.

No solution yet.  Still driving me nuts....

tomr000011
Level 1
Level 1

Hi--I have the same problem, and it drives me crazy.  I can't believe more people aren't upset about a flashing alarm going off on their screen every few seconds.  Maybe we're most distractable than most people, but it almost entirely prevents me from getting any other work done while a WebEx is in the background.

I've been reduced to covering the taskbar icon with post-its.  That actually works pretty well.