Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Compliance Recording

Hi Every one

my company need to intall two workforce quality management (CR) for HA  . we  have 25 call center agent, there is UCCX PUB and SUB.

after some research in cisco documents i get that we need to create cluster of CR but this part is not cover well in the document .

could you please give me the prequisite for this deployment ?

like what sql we need to use ?(we won't  need more than 500,000 contact on the database ).

need more info about network loadbalancer  mechanism?

does i need license for clustering or not ?

does QM support   recording of secure calls ?

with CRS+ license what method of recording is supported?

please if you any have document about qm clustering can you send it to me  ?

i opened case with pdi but they take time to reply.

appreciate your help .

1 Reply 1

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Some info.

• could you please give me the prequisite for this deployment ?

You can go with QM All in ONE (QM, Recording, and SQL) OVA

The QM All in One OVA provides a single server solution that includes the recording service for voice recording sessions via Server Recording (SPAN), Network Recording “Built-in Bridge”, MediaSense Recording, and Gateway (CUBE) Recording including a SQL Server database instance.

like what sql we need to use ?(we won't need more than 500,000 contact on the database ).

Microsoft 64-bit SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 and 2016.

Quality Management only supports the Express Edition for smaller customer sites where the number of recorded contacts in the database are equal to or less than 500,000. If the number of recorded contacts is greater than 500,000, Microsoft SQL Server Standard edition is required at minimum.

need more info about network loadbalancer mechanism?

More on Page 72

does QM support   recording of secure calls ?

Believe Yes, * When using secure SIP or SRTP, the CTI server requires a SIP Trunk Certificate.

with CRS+ license what method of recording is supported?

• UCCX Standard supports the CR recording license
  • UCCX Enhanced and Premium supports the CR, QM and AQM licenses.

please if you any have document about qm clustering can you send it to me ?

Page 66

The Cisco Quality Management Base server (primary server) hosts the browser-based user interface, called Unified Workforce Optimization. You can use a standby server (also known as an offline server) to minimize application down time. The standby server is deployed when the primary server fails after restoring the Cisco Quality Management SQL database connection and the recording storage share. The standby server assumes the hostname and IP address of the primary Web Base server to restore communications with user interface and the recording services.

All included in this below guide

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_11_5/installation/guide/qm-design-guide-cisco-115.pdf

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***