cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Correct Position In Queue value is not displayed in CAD layout.

best2sons
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts,

I have requested to display how many caller in queue into CAD when agent is taking a call.

So I configured script and layout and it displayed with proper CSQ name but PIQ value is not showing properly.

It seems when it is in queue, it checked the PIQ, but when it is connected, it is not displaying what it was checked during it is in queuing stage.

It only displayed the information of 1st PIQ value, not in the steps of in Queue.

So i changed to get reporting statics and set enterprise info under "connected", but it is also not showing proper information.

How can I get right caller in queue value and display on CAD when agent is connected ?

Thanks in advance,

Jason

5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

let me ask you this: what do you want to achieve? When the call is connected, it means the caller advanced to the 0th position in the queue. This information is kind of worthless for an agent.

G.

Hi Gergely,

Thanks of your answer and I understand your point.

I don't need position in queue, but I need how many caller is in queue at the moment of getting connected.

then should I use "total contact" ? or else ?

what value should i use to get waiting caller in queue ?

Thanks,

Hi, you probably want the 'Contacts Waiting' for a particular CSQ.

G.

Hi Gergely,

I changed and tested, and "Contacts Waiting" would be right valute.

But there is a problem.

Let say,  I made 4 calls in queue and my CAD is not answering,

Once I made my CAD ready, I got a call and it showing "4" and I answered the call, so it should be 3 calls.

But when I answered next call, it still show "4" and so on.

do you have any suggestion for this issue ?

Thanks

Jason

Hi,

you should probably change the "Connected" parameter from Yes to No at the Select Resource step, and insert the Get Reporting Stats step within the Selected branch of the Select Resource step, and then add the Connect step. Thus the reporting stats would be calculated for each connected call.

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: