Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! VXML GW Port

Hi All - I would like to know, how to check  VXML GW Port is there any specific command to check or Its Paper License.Suppose lets say we have puchased 100 VXML GW Ports, then Vxml gw cannot process 101 call for VRU Treatment either call teatment wou...

Hi ,I want to add hyperlinks to the agent e-mail templates in Cisco UCCX but unfortunately what I see that it is only plain text template is there anyway to get around that.I just want to change the fonts and add hyper linksRegardsRemon R. Gaber

Is it possible to manage which attributes UCCX 9.0(2)SU1 CAD Attributes map to in Active Directory? We have a case where a user’s legal name and preferred name (display name in AD) are very different and they want preferred name to display in CAD. Cu...

UCCX 9.0(2)Client is reporting issues where an agent changes team, but the supervisors continue to see the agent within their old team.It appears in general that changes to a team's "assigned CSQ" nor to an agent's assigned team update in CSD. We've ...

I am trying to upload a XML file to UCCX 9.X (standard Lic).I get an error emergency_template.xml (No such file or directory) when trying to write the document.could I get a pointer for my erro?Thank you

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I am looking for an SQL query to check the data (ECC + CallVariable) received following a RUN SCRIPT RESULT when requesting an external VRU with a Translation Route to VRU with a "Run External Script".I believe the data are parsed between the...

NICNGUYEN by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes