Helpful
Replies

count from zero Agent Call Summary per day

AliyevRas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone

We have UCCX 9.0

I want to count from zero, agent calls on supervisor desktop every day . To do this i must restart service every day manually. Does UCCX have this feature auto ?

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You do not have to do this on your own. In an ideal situation, UCCX resets all the stats to 0 at midnight everyday. So whenever you come next morning and launch Cisco Supervisor Desktop, stats should start from 0 only assuming you Call Center had opened just at the time when you launched Cisco Supervisor Desktop. In case, if the stats had not been reset from previous night (which can happen in case of a defect or some other underlying issues with the services responsible for this), you can always restart the below services on both the UCCX servers (in case of HA) to reset them to zero manually and start from fresh again:

Cisco Desktop Call Chat Service

Cisco Desktop Recording and Statistics Service

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak Rawat

Thank you for your reply

Unfortunately my situation is not an ideal , because uccx not reset all stats every night .That is why i have to restart   Cisco Desktop Recording and Statistics Service every morning to make stats to 0. Have you any idea to resolve this issue ?

What is the version of UCCX that you are running there. Is it something that is not resetting always but some odd days you are facing this issue.

Regards

Deepak

The version of UCCX is  9.0.1.10000-100