Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a standard call type report where I can get AHT, ASA, Calls offered all in one place.  I cannot find this in any of the put of the box Cisco reports including Cisco Call type historical skill group report.

I'm trying to upgrade the UCCX from 8.5(1)SU4 to 10.5(1). I've installed successfully the patch to both servers (this is a HA installation). When I'm trying ti switch versions this is the error message it returns:"ERROR: Only one entry found in /grub...

Hi,I am looking at creating a script which uses the caller ID number of an external caller to lookup a XML file and then sets a name associated to the caller id to a variable.Once the name has been looked up I would like to redirect the call to a CCU...

dsemmler by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people,I have a question regarding the reserved state. I have this customer that stated agents are taking too long in the reserved state. Customer said average time is 9 secs. Since that long time is impacting the production time customer would...

Has anyone else encountered this "ACCESS DENIED: Unified CCX does not allow special characters because security protocols restrict their use"I cannot upload any scripts to the server.  Any help would be appreciated.  Browser issue?  Using IE 9 or IE ...

gpworld by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Finesse and 7960G

Hello,Do you know if Cisco 7960 model is somehow supported with Finesse in UCCE 10.5 or newer?The reason I ask is that I have a customer who is not planning to change their old endpoints and I'm not sure why 7960 wouldn't be supported with Finesse wh...