cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSQ - Skill Based Routing - Most Skilled

Luis Sanchez
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Queue with 10 agents.  They all have different skill levels.  I have set the Queue to Route the call based on Highest Skill.

Is there a way I can view all agents in that Queue and what skill level they are assigned?  I can click on "Open Printable Report of this CSQ" but it only shows me the agents in the queue.  Not what skill level they are assigned for that Queue.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can run this from the CCX server CLI:

run uccx sql db_cra select s.skillname, rsm.competencelevel, r.resourceLoginID, r.extension, r.resourceFirstName, r.ResourceLastName,t.teamname from skill s inner join resourceskillmapping rsm on s.skillid = rsm.skillid inner join resource r on rsm.resourceskillmapid = r.resourceskillmapid join team t on r.assignedteamid = t.teamid where s.active = 't' and r.active = 't' order by s.skillname, competencelevel, resourceloginid

I don't think there's a good way of seeing it through the GUI.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can run this from the CCX server CLI:

run uccx sql db_cra select s.skillname, rsm.competencelevel, r.resourceLoginID, r.extension, r.resourceFirstName, r.ResourceLastName,t.teamname from skill s inner join resourceskillmapping rsm on s.skillid = rsm.skillid inner join resource r on rsm.resourceskillmapid = r.resourceskillmapid join team t on r.assignedteamid = t.teamid where s.active = 't' and r.active = 't' order by s.skillname, competencelevel, resourceloginid

I don't think there's a good way of seeing it through the GUI.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Formatting afterwards is a nightmare but this works.  Good work Aaron!!