cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSQ Stat Screen in CAD-BE

reillyjj
Level 4
Level 4

Can someone tell me how to configure either the Windows CAD or the CAD-BE to display that CSQ Stats screen within the main windows with the smallest footprint possible? Also, I would be interested in opinions on the pros/cons of CAD vs. CAD-BE. Our agents run a couple of simultaneuos applicatios, so screen real estate is at a premium.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
CAD or the CAD-BE to display that CSQ Stats screen within the main 
windows with the smallest footprint possible?

I presume you are referring to the basic calls waiting statistic available to the agent through the Reports button?  If so, this cannot be integrated into the main CAD/CAD-BE window. If you have a third-party wallboard product you could put that in the Integrated Browser if you have a Premium license.

opinions on the pros/cons of CAD vs. CAD-BE

CAD allows for workflows and the integrated browser while CAD-BE does not. CAD-BE relies on Java which could be a pro or a con depending on your environment. At the moment, CAD-BE is typically used for customers who do not meet the install requriments of CAD.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
CAD or the CAD-BE to display that CSQ Stats screen within the main 
windows with the smallest footprint possible?

I presume you are referring to the basic calls waiting statistic available to the agent through the Reports button?  If so, this cannot be integrated into the main CAD/CAD-BE window. If you have a third-party wallboard product you could put that in the Integrated Browser if you have a Premium license.

opinions on the pros/cons of CAD vs. CAD-BE

CAD allows for workflows and the integrated browser while CAD-BE does not. CAD-BE relies on Java which could be a pro or a con depending on your environment. At the moment, CAD-BE is typically used for customers who do not meet the install requriments of CAD.

Jonathan,

Thanks for the feedback.