cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS based web application

yogeshkumarlog
Level 1
Level 1

We are moving our .net thick client application based on CTIOS to server based web application. I saw long back in one of the post, tailored version of CTIOS application client library (CTIObject.cs etc files) for web application.

I am finding hard to find the same post again. Please point to the post or can anyone please upload the version of CTIOS client libraries and helper files.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes , it is possible to handle multiple sessions.

Here is one similar reference for you :

ttps://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-48168

Regards

Hemant

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

hemajosh
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Yogesh,

As you are planning to move from a thick client ( Standlone desktop application ) to thin client ( browser based ), Cisco Advanced Services offers a WebServices interface to CTIOS. The CTIOS Web Service provides a SOAP XML web method call interface to the CTIOS Server. It's use will require the customer or partner to develop an application that implements the CTIOS Web Service WSDL. This can be done with just about any programming language available which supports HTTP and SOAP XML constructs.

You have to reach out to your cisco Services Account Manager to get more info.

Here is the doc link which talks more about this in detail: https://developer.cisco.com/site/ctios/documentation/ 

Moreover, you mentioned about some similar post. For that, I can figure out the below one. Not sure if that is the same one you are looking

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-42283

Let me know if this answered your query.

Regards
Hemant

if we deiced to go forward with CTIOS toolkit approach. is it safe to assume that NetCil & NetUtil will be able to handle multiple sessions.

Yes , it is possible to handle multiple sessions.

Here is one similar reference for you :

ttps://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-48168

Regards

Hemant

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: