cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Dashboard Report Help File

RuthLammers
Level 1
Level 1

Can reports shown on the CUIC dashboards link to their help files?  In the standard report views, if a report has a specific help file associated with it, the user can click on the "?" to view that.  Can dashboard widget reports also have individual help files?

3 Replies 3

Hi, not sure if this is the same use case as the other post, but would you be better to include a note/banner to the help section of the online guide for the report you're showing (i.e. something like this for this real time report)?
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_5_1/user/guide/ucce_b_reporting_user_guide-1251/ucce_b_cisco-unified-contact-center-enterprise-125_chapter_01011.html#CUIC_RF_A2A80A33_00

My current line of questioning does relate to report help files but are different use cases within that area.  In general, we prefer customized help files for each report, fine tuned for the respective organizations.

As for this specific post, I don't understand what you are saying/suggesting.  Below is a screenshot from one of our dashboards.  You can see 3 different reports (widgets?) on it.  Obviously, there is no help file icon on each.  My question is: is it possible to add help files to each dashboard report?

screenshot.jpg

Many in our user base don't understand what the acronyms and other terms mean so they need help files to understand what they are looking at.

So what I am saying is you can add a Note field at the top/bottom/side of the dashboard (not the report, but a Note in the dashboard itself) with the URL or other information for the reporting guide or whatever location you'd like to direct the user to for more assistance.