cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC HoldTime appears inaccurate in PQ All Fields Reportsue

Auggie24
Level 1
Level 1

I am working in PCCE off of Precision Queue All Fields Report - created a customized view to strip all extraneous information out.  I currently do not have access to the SQL to manipulate in MS SQL Server, although I pushing to getting that done.

I am working on developing dashboards for my current employer.  I am struggling with CUIC reporting of HoldTime.  Our only channel is inbound calls at this time.  When I utilize object HoldTime, and add in Talk and Work times, I am 1-20% over AHT.  If I use the Inbound Hold time object, I am off by just as much, but under AHT.  Is there an object available in base report that I can use to get to actual Hold Time.  I'm currently backing into it by Using HoldTime = HandleTime - sum(TalkTime + WorkTime), but it seems this can lead to some inaccuracies.  I'm hoping someone has the key to understanding what field(s) will allow me to get an accurate time.

1 Reply 1

Sathiya Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Skill_Group_Interval table should be having direct HoldTime field it and it should be the correct value for fetching HoldTime. As per Cisco documentation of Reporting Guide, Precision Queue Historical All Fields Report has HoldTime that's being fetching data from Skill_Group_Interval table only. 

If you face any deviation in data, you shall raise a Cisco TAC case by referring this Stock Report issue.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_0_1/User/Guide/ucce_b_unified-cce-reporting-user_1201/ucce_b_cisco-unified-contact-center-enterprise_1201_chapter_01000.html#CUIC_RF_PDDE... 

Thanks and Regards,
Sathiya Kumar V M
Senior Database Developer
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: