Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi , anybody face this upgrade and can help? Do you know if is compatible with esxi 6.7 or windows 2019 ? In documentation i saw that can go until esxi 6.5 and windows 2016.I have QM 10.5 installed in Windows Server 2008 64 bits with SQL 2008 also an...

csrlima by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am getting an error "Device could not be reached " while transfer the application file from CVP ops console to CVP VXML server.  Please find below log file output for reference.==CVP_11_5_OAMP-3-OAMP_OMGR_SYSLVL_DEPLOYMENT_NO_DEVICE_CONNECT...

Hi Guys, I am very new to CTI Integration on UCCE , i trying to find the call flow between CTI and Finesse based on events and how would offer new pop up screen whenever new events are occurred, these are requirement, if possible  could you please sh...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Does anybody know if using HTTP proxy on the Agent´s browser to access Finesse is supported?Tried looking at the documentation but can´t find  anything.Has anyone tried it before? Finesse 11.6

Hi Community! I am installing a QM solution, of which I have a doubt, since in the installation guide it mentions the installation of a file Zeranoe FFmpeg.exe from http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_c...

Hello:Please, I have one doubt related with registration on Mediasense. How is the registration of each call on Mediasense, at the beginning of the call or at the end of the call? thanks a lot

hyortiz01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently running AQM version 11.5.1.648.  We are using the call recording feature and it works without issue. My question is regarding screen recording, which we have never implemented.  We have an admin account configured for Remote Control Gateway...

tsperduto by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hellothe issue is :customer calls to contact center, the uccx script enqueued the call to the CSQ, the customer disconnects the call, the call is transferred to the agent, and ringing for 3-4 sec.in the Uccx engine logs I can see the disconnected eve...

ronenah70 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am confused about RONA.   I am looking at Precision Queue Interval report that I run at the end of the day to get daily totals.  One queue has 110 calls offered, 34 RONA, 76 Handled, and 0 abandoned.  Are RONA calls considered handled calls?  Are t...

lnivala by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes