Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC standard 10.6 ( uccx) exported report - import in CUIC 8.5(4) premium

Hello,

I am trying to customize a report from CUIC standard 10.6 to bring a new Field in it . Since I do not have this option in this CUIC version, I tried to export the report , and then import it in a lab CUIC Premium older version (8.5.4) but I receive the error :

Import could not be completed: 1 Report(s) failed to import. Please check the logs for details.

I have created the data source , it is online , I think I have the error from cuic rtmt :

UIC-3-ERROR:  Failed to import report 'Agent Outbound CCDR Report' : topicFields : topicFields : topicFields : topicFields
---- Debugging information ----
message             : topicFields : topicFields
cause-exception     : com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException
cause-message       : topicFields : topicFields
class               : com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.objectmodel.reportdefinition.CuicReportDefinitionImpl
required-type       : com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.objectmodel.reportdefinition.CuicReportDefinitionImpl

but I do not know how to solve this .

Can anyone explain what is this error and how/if this can be resolved ?

I will need to customize this report on the old version and then import it to the new version .

Thank you

1 Reply 1

tonygauderman
Level 1
Level 1

unzip the exported report, and modify the xml file by removing the following tags and what's contained in them..

topicFields

removedTopics

enableUnauthenticatedAccess

Then, rezip the files and import as usual.

I believe those are new XML values in the report that are not available versions prior to 10.X