Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC standard 10.6 ( uccx) exported report - import in CUIC 8.5(4) premium

Hello,

I am trying to customize a report from CUIC standard 10.6 to bring a new Field in it . Since I do not have this option in this CUIC version, I tried to export the report , and then import it in a lab CUIC Premium older version (8.5.4) but I receive the error :

Import could not be completed: 1 Report(s) failed to import. Please check the logs for details.

I have created the data source , it is online , I think I have the error from cuic rtmt :

UIC-3-ERROR:  Failed to import report 'Agent Outbound CCDR Report' : topicFields : topicFields : topicFields : topicFields
---- Debugging information ----
message             : topicFields : topicFields
cause-exception     : com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException
cause-message       : topicFields : topicFields
class               : com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.objectmodel.reportdefinition.CuicReportDefinitionImpl
required-type       : com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.objectmodel.reportdefinition.CuicReportDefinitionImpl

but I do not know how to solve this .

Can anyone explain what is this error and how/if this can be resolved ?

I will need to customize this report on the old version and then import it to the new version .

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Beginner

unzip the exported report,

unzip the exported report, and modify the xml file by removing the following tags and what's contained in them..

topicFields

removedTopics

enableUnauthenticatedAccess

Then, rezip the files and import as usual.

I believe those are new XML values in the report that are not available versions prior to 10.X

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards