Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,I am trying to upgrade our UCCX Sub from version 10.6.1.10000-39 to 10.6.1.11001-31. I tried at least 4 times but everytime I am receiving the following error message:Error encountered: An unknown error occurred while accessing the upgrad...

I am working to troubleshoot a customers environment where they brought down the publisher UCCX node in a 10.5.1.10000-24 HA cluster. When the publisher was down the user tried to log in and they got a Yellow Triangle error message without any text t...

putney_m by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we need to configure wrap up codes in UCCX verion 9.0.2 . I logged in Cisco Desktop Administrator ----Cisco unified Presence Settings----WorkFlow Groups but do not get any ADD option to enter wrap up codes.   I refered the link but could not get...

Aman Soi by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to figure out a best way to build a wallboard for UCCE 10.5. Can someone please let me know where and in which database I can get accurate and up todate data, live data?Thank you,LV

lvo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I am comparing two methods for call recording, mediasense vs Cisco QMI know Cisco pushes for mediasense now, but i have one issue regarding that, As you know using QM for recording will result the metadata to be like this:  But if you use media...

I have an ICM platform with ~ 200 Agents in Production.  I need to add 1000 agents.  Can I do this in a bulk import without having to export and then re import the existing agents?  Thanks

pheadden by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, Does anyone know of a wait to alert an agent phone calls in queue? I see you can use the "Get Reporting Statistics" step to get the Contacts Waiting. Is there a way to use this and pump the output of an IF statement to an script and then create a...