Views
Helpful
Replies

customization AA script

dinesh joshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am customizing aa.aef script for dial by name option in uccx 9.0. When we select dial by name option in aa.aef script and enter the wrong name to dial, script prompt that “ the name you have entered we can not find please press * for operator and press 0”, I need to change this prompt as it says press * and 0 both but I am not able to find how aa.aef script playing this prompt and taking user input to transfer call to operator.

I tried changing some prompt but still same default prompt is playing.

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi            

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You cannot change this particular prompt.  Just like in a Menu step with the retry when it says "Are you still there".

I think the best you can do is turn it off with the radio button in the properties.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for you reply, You mean to say that i should turn off operator radio button in name to user step and play our own prompt with operator transfer option under unsucessfull leg of name to user step.

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi

Hi Anthony,

I have turn off operator radio button from name to user step and configure customize prompt but still that system default promt working. Is there any other way to play customize prompt.

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi

I don't think you can.  There's just no facility to customize the UCCX system prompts.  And I'm not even going to recommend you modifying system files with a linux live CD.  That's just not something I can stand behind.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: