cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP ICM Returns Call for the same agent

Andre Mazocca
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. I´m in a project with Package CCE for the financial seguiment. The call will be answered by an agent but the customer will need confirm the operation typing a pass-code send via SMS, so the agent will send the call back to the CVP to collect and validate this digits and than the call needs back to the same agent, Somebody know if its is possible to do?

Thanks in advanced

5 Replies 5

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You might want to take a look at this.   Be aware that it involves customisations so not supported by Cisco/TAC; you'd be responsible for its support.

https://cisco.box.com/IVR-Handoff

Thank You very much for your help Paul.

Hello Paul,

I work with Andre Mazoca and I'm trying to test this feature in lab. I would like to ask you, if possible, the ICM script sample that you used on your presentation. I'm wondering how the agent starts the consultative call (I understand that the agent calls a DN that Voice GW receive and invoke the custom TCL, calling the IVR app that interact with IVR and validate the PIN. At the same time, the TCL turn over the call legs to allow the customer interact with IVR validation and the agent to stays on hold and after that, delivered the same call to same agent. That's it?

I'd like to thank you in advance for you help.

My best regards.

Douglas Ramos Antonio.

No, the agent doesn't call the gateway, they simply make a standard consult call to CVP via an ICM post route script.  I don't have a working config at the moment on the current lab system but there's a script screenshot attached.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I'll proceed with my tests in lab.

Best regards

Douglas.