Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP randomly functions

Levent Ozturk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am experiencing a strange problem in a CVP (VXML server standalone model) setup. The setup consists of a gateway (used both as PSTN and VXML gateway), a VXML server, a TTS server and an ASR server. Call scenario: When a customer calls, he will hear a welcome prompt (through TTS server) and will be asked to spell the called party's name and surname (ASR integration). Afterwards he will be transferred to the corresponding DN.

To test the TTS integration works fine, I created a simple call flow (that is attached) and originate several calls that ingress the gateway from the FXO port. The correct dial peer is matched and the customhelloworld1 script gets called. There comes the problem: The caller sometimes hears the welcome prompt and sometimes not. When I check the activity logs of the VXML server I see that it works randomly. (It sometimes executes the "digits_01" element and sometimes not. (logs are attached)

To make sure that the problem is not caused by the TTS server, I used a local audio file as the source of the prompt but get the same result.

I used two different routers with no change in the result.

I have also attached the running config of the gw.

Has anybody had such a problem? Where may the problem be?

Thanks in advance,

Levent

2 Replies 2

Can you post the actual CVP logs cisco\cvp\logs.  Also, a debug ccsip might help.

david

Hi David,

Thanks for your attention.

Today I used a new router with only basic voip and routing configuration on it and CVP + TTS worked properly. Some routing configuration may have caused the issue on the first two routers. (They had similar routing configs)

Levent