Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dataset error require to re-enter password on data source every day

Hi Everyone,

We have "dataset error" on cuic report.when i used datasource with linkserver between MSSQL and MSSQL.I re-enter password on the data source.It's workable.but next moring the issue occur again.i need to re-enter again.Now i have re-enter password every morning to fix it .I would like to know that what is problem.how to fix it.what is root case or what is missing configuration?

Thank for your help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hemajosh
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Are you facing this issue with any specific report or all the reports . If any specific, then can you share the report details .

Also please  provide the CUIC version you are currently using in your environment ?

Regards

Hemant

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hemajosh
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Are you facing this issue with any specific report or all the reports . If any specific, then can you share the report details .

Also please  provide the CUIC version you are currently using in your environment ?

Regards

Hemant

Hi Hemant Joshi,

All of error reports.that used the same datasource.I think that this issue on datasource.

My CUIC version is 10.5(1)build 1(10_5_1_10000_7).

Thank for your reply.

Piyawat Jinsang

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: