Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hello, my customer has the following environment:CUCM 10.6.1UCCX 10.6.1.10000-39QM 10.5.1.3000The QM server is set to always recording for all UCCX agents.I have managed to get Finesse working with the RecordingControls 3rdpartygadget. This allows th...

apanesar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using this report from the CCE Historical Transitional templates.  I have run into an issue where if the agent doesn't go into a Not Ready state during the interval then this report definition doesn't report on that interval and so the overall S...

dchumbley by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - Our customer has UCCX 10.6 with pure Finesse environment - they have concerns on the Finesse phonebook user interaction, i.e. the phonebook is only available when on an active call and the "consult" button is pressed. This does not actually plac...

btmulgrew by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, Is there any way Social Miner be able to send an automatic response to a facebook and twitter campaign? Our client is requesting us to configure in Social Miner application and  facebook and twitter campaigns an automated message when a mes...

Hi .I'm using a SIP Dailler and am experiencing an issue in Preview and Predictive modes where I receive the Reservation call, but when I accept the Customer Preview Call there is an inbound call event (CallType 6) and then an update call event to up...

Many thanks for the answer to the Registration Discussion. Now let's move on to Context Service Connect.Once again, using the sample Context Service Connect code as follows:    String hostname = null;     try     {         hostname = InetAddress.getL...

joshorva by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to figure out Context Service Registration. I have only used the sample registration code for Java so far. It seems that the only "thing" that I can register is an Application Type.What is an Application Type?The sample Java code uses an ...

joshorva by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi all,I´m trying to find out the longest wait to abandon in the Call_Type_Interval table.However, it seem to sum together the "DelayQAbandTime" on an interval instead of picking the MAX DelayQAbandTime.This makes the "Longest wait to abandon" being ...

Resolved! CUIC - Reporting

I'm trying to create a report that has three columns and the third column indicates a percentage of total calls:This is the query I'm using:select customvariable5,          count(customvariable5) as calls,           round(cast(count(customvariable3) ...

i am working on a web app based on finesse non-gadget sample, currently we find the bosh connection sometimes disconnected, the error messages is that "Invalid Session Id".hopefully you can provide some clue about this error, thanks a lot.ewindgat dl...

wli6 by Cisco Employee
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes