cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Difference between Call.user.microapp.caller_input="T" and Call.user.microapp.caller_input="D"

chola_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Could someone help me out to find the difference between Call.user.microapp.caller_input="T" and Call.user.microapp.caller_input="D" in if condition nodes of ICM script.

Also having a doubt in VXML params : N. i have studied that value  N is Do not allow barge-in. In my script i have a vxml param N node and after this node i'm sending the call to CVP application. When i made a test call to the script it allowing bargin i.e)i am able to  interrupt message play by entering a digit, causing the script to move to the next prompt.

Then what is the use of N value here. Can some one explain me?

4 Replies 4

The answers to your questions somewhat depend on what you're passing/receiving from your CVP application.

Check out the configuration guide here for instance, but the caller_input for instance is what you're getting back from the CVP application. Your CVP application could be setting caller_input to T, D or Cheeseburger, it all depends on what was programmed.

For the second question, you almost always in my experience set VXMLParams to N so that you pass additional information to the CVP application.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp10_0/configuration/guide/CVP_BK_CFD64ACC_00_configuration-guide-for-cvp-1001/CVP_BK_CFD64ACC_00_configuration-guide-for-cvp-1001_chapter_0111.htm...

Hi,
Thanks for the answers.

Could you brief the answer of my second question? I Guess we can set the VXML params value to N or Y. In which case we set N and in which case we set VXML param to Y?

ECC Variable NameTypeMax. # of ElementsPossible Values

user.microapp.UseVXMLParams

Scalar

• Y - (Yes) Use the values in the user.microapp.ToExtVXML variable array elements.
  • N - (No) Append the name/value pairs in user.microapp.ToExtVXML to the URL of the external VXML.

Default: "N"