Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Difference between CallsRona and RONA

Hi Team,

Could anybody explain the difference between CallsRONA and RONA. I tried various scenarios where I removed Calls Re query Node and also disable the Target Re-query on the PQ node and tested the RONA scenarios but only the RONA field was getting Populated but not the CallsRONA field. 

Setup is normal UCCE

Call Flow CUBE-->CUCM-->CVP--> ICM

No skill groups are used. 

2 Replies 2

Based on the description in the Schema, that sounds like it is working as expected:

"CallsRONA=Number of calls that have been Redirected On No Answer in the reporting interval. This does not include calls that are rerouted using the router requery feature. This is for calls with a call disposition of 5. This field is applicable to both Unified ICM and Unified CCE with the following exception: the field is not incremented if an agent answers the call on a standard ACD, unless the call was translation routed.
Note: "Calls" may include voice calls and nonvoice tasks from third-party multichannel applications that use the Task Routing APIs.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the response, but I was not quite able to understand what was mentioned in the Schema.

"This does not include calls that are rerouted using the router requery feature"- Does this mean that if we do not configure any RNA time out in CVP OAMP or enable Local Static Route, only then the CallsRONA will populate ?

And Also for the below line :

The field is not incremented if an agent answers the call on a standard ACD, unless the call was translation routed.-Does it mean that the CallsRONA will also be incremented if the RONA call is answered by second Agent extension which is configured as a Label in ICM ?