cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Discrepancy between logged in and ready agents in Queue Summary Report - Daily

gshamlian
Level 1
Level 1

Can anybody explain why we are seeing a difference here in our live report, it is showing 5 agents logged in, yet showing 6 agents total.  I'm seeing one more agent ready than there should be and can't figure out where they are coming from.

I inherited this position, so still figuring things out, if you need any more information, let me know.

We are using UCCX 11.5 with Finesse

queue_sum_rep_daily.jpg

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Looks like a bug, what do you see when you bring up agent report, I would venture to guess the agent in call work state might be double counter under ready or not ready as well, the report would be able to pinpoint that.

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the response.  When I check the Agent Detail report, it shows the correct number of agents logged in and, when compared to the Queue Summary report, it looks like the QS report is showing one more agent in the Ready state than there should be.

Today on the QS report, I'm seeing 14 logged in, 11 Ready and 4 Not Ready.  Agent Detail report shows 14 logged in, 10 Ready and 4 Not Ready.  So I need to figure out where that extra "Ready" agent is.

Any other reports that I should be looking at?

Sounds like a bug to me, I would proceed with TAC case to have Cisco investigate.

Thanks, guys

Guess we'll see what Cisco TAC has to say.