cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

does cisco support tmg

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

does cisco support tmg ...... i have tmg 2010 with win 2008 64bit ... how can i configer me network with Vpn support ..... i need complete info about it ...

---

Posted by WebUser Faraz Rizvi from Cisco Support Community App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

By the community that you posted this question to, I'm guessing you're asking if Cisco supports Microsoft's Threat Management Gateway (a guess based on the first result returned by Google) with either Cisco Agent Desktop or CTI OS.

Cisco has a whitelist support model; they only support what they have explicitly tested. Everything that was tested with Contact Center Express is documented in the Compatibility Matrix. Only Cisco AnyConnect or the legacy IPsec clients have been tested and are therefore the only options supported. This is not to say that another VPN product won't work, you just can't turn to Cisco for help if it breaks.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

By the community that you posted this question to, I'm guessing you're asking if Cisco supports Microsoft's Threat Management Gateway (a guess based on the first result returned by Google) with either Cisco Agent Desktop or CTI OS.

Cisco has a whitelist support model; they only support what they have explicitly tested. Everything that was tested with Contact Center Express is documented in the Compatibility Matrix. Only Cisco AnyConnect or the legacy IPsec clients have been tested and are therefore the only options supported. This is not to say that another VPN product won't work, you just can't turn to Cisco for help if it breaks.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.