Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX650 Phone Agent?

I see in 10.0 support for Phone Agent on the DX650 was added... does anyone know the specifics of how this works, particularly since the DX650 doesn't seem to support any of the normal XML objects for IP Phones?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I got confirmation from a CCBU Product Manager on this question:  the DX650 does not support IPPA, the compatibility matrix is in error.  As Jerry mentions above, 2Ring sells a Finesse add-on that can run on the DX650 for agent functionality.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jerry Vander Voord
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Cisco DX650 does not support XML/XSI.  For agent log-in, the DX650 works with the Compact Agent solution from the partner 2Ring - Flexible Solutions for Unified Communications.

Jerry, thanks for jumping in. 

The UCCX compat guide specifically states compatibility for the DX650 with Phone Agent on page 4: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crsc…

Is this an error?

I got confirmation from a CCBU Product Manager on this question:  the DX650 does not support IPPA, the compatibility matrix is in error.  As Jerry mentions above, 2Ring sells a Finesse add-on that can run on the DX650 for agent functionality.