Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a HA installation in which for whatever reason the primary machine, after running for three years, can not seem to stay online and fails over to the secondary server.  This all works as designed.  CISCO TAC reports that the primary is not get...

I need some guidance on setting up a script.  I work in healthcare so there are multiple call trees for each different location.  Each of these sites may or may not close at different times.  Is there a way to setup a script where the user will call ...

Keith Todd by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a Silly question here.Senario :UCCX Cluster A running version 8+ (So lets say 9.X.X)UCCX Cluster B running version 8+ (Same version as A above 9.X.X)Both Clusters versions are identical and are runnning the exactly the same version of CAD/CSD.Is ...

Onabowale by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm wondering if anyone could advice me about chat between different teams if it is supported yet in CCx 8.5 without using a Presence server.In SRND it is not clear about this particular scenario and I know that in previous versions it wasn't suppo...

Does uccx 8.x have any plans to support shared lines with CAD agents.  Some of our agents used extension mobility in pre 8.x versions to move around periodically to cover lunch hours at our walk in station.  The only solution that I've come across is...

waltzy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,'I have made Sprawler on Windows Server 2008 R2, when i try to login an agent from the CTI Toolkit its prompts a message that the 'System is Offline login will be queued until the system is backonline'. The CTIOS amd CG are active via Portico. On ...

Hi EveryoneI have an agent that is new to the company and he works in our CC, when he goes to login the the agent software he gets an error message that says "the ID specified is invalid" I've looked up that specific error on the internet and it says...