Helpful
Replies

Error Message 201 when user trying to log onto Desk Phone - ACD agent

Abhishek Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi All.

Problem Description :

We are facing an issue with a ACD agent where when he tries to log onto the Desk phone through the Cisco UCCX profile ( with his Cisco Agent ID), he gets the Error Code : 201 .

Since I am new to the UCCX domain , with only basic knoweldge of setting up an Agent and other intecracies, would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting this.

UCCX version :  8.5.1.13900-5

Cisco Desktop Administrator :  8.5.1.11002-22

(* Just to add for any one checking this query online here : The username is case- sensitive in Cisco Agent Desktop.. a simple FYI

Whatever level you reach getting better never stops -- Sachin Tendulkar       

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Abhishek,

Please check it out in the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/reference/guide/cad80ccxecd.pdf

I would also request you to please attach the error snapshot for the exact error.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Abhishek,

Please check it out in the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/reference/guide/cad80ccxecd.pdf

I would also request you to please attach the error snapshot for the exact error.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Thanks Anand.

Yes I am also waiting for the screen shot and also I have performed the Sychronize Directory Services option to just check if that may help, let me revert with the screen shot, once i receive it.

Appreciate the prompt response.

The Resync helped and a little bit of tweaking of the password .

Thanks again.

I have also go the same error "Please try again later (201)" from Cisco IP Phone 7942 for one of the new user recently created. Same message showed form Cisco IP Communicator( soft phone). Since the users are synced through LDAP, I have done an LDAP Active directory manual sync and after few minutes, user was able to log in. Nothing changed on password side. 

Thanks 

Hafzal