Views
Helpful
Replies

EWT Social Miner Task Routing

Roy_11
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello Experts,

just want to know how do i get EWT details from task routing API? which API i have to call ? any configuration on ICM side ? anything i have to do while submitting the task submission API request to social miner .

Currently i am getting below response i would like to get with EWT , Could you please help us on this ?

Appreciate all your  response

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Task>
    <status>queued</status>
    <statusReason>externally_routed</statusReason>
    <customerUID></customerUID>
</Task>

Thanks!
Roy
3 Replies 3

That's the right endpoint, but I believe that since the task is already routed it will not have an EWT. You need to queue the task and then it will have an EWT while in queue.

david

David ,

thanks for your quick response, but to get EWT in these responses, any specific configuration Needs to be update Or by default EWT will come ? 

Thanks!!

Roy 

I don't believe you need to do anything, it's been over 2 years so I'm not 100% sure, but I do remember the documentation being super easy to follow on this subject. So please make sure you're reviewing it carefully.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: