Helpful
Replies

Failure to find com.cisco.thunderhead:context-service-sdk:jar:1.0.7

Frederic Doyle
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Guys,

I'm getting that error when trying to compile my project :

CoreException: Could not get the value for parameter compilerId for plugin execution default-compile: PluginResolutionException: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.3 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find com.cisco.thunderhead:context-service-sdk:jar:1.0.7 in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced

I have followed all the steps for the setup of the environment and this commande has run properly : mvn install:install-file -Dfile=src/main/resources/context-service-sdk-1.x.x.jar -DgroupId=com.cisco.thunderhead-sdk
  -DartifactId=context-service -Dversion=1.x.x -Dpackaging=jar -DpomFile=src/main/resources/context-service-sdk-pom.xml

thanks,

Fred

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok it's fixed I was using an older API, ClientResponse is part of apache librairies.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ankparik
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fred,

How did you get to the install step that you are currently using? Your current install step seems wrong. Please try the following:

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=src/main/resources/context-service-sdk-1.x.x.jar -DgroupId=com.cisco.thunderhead

-DartifactId=context-service-sdk -Dversion=1.x.x -Dpackaging=jar -DpomFile=src/main/resources/context-service-sdk-pom.xml

Thank you

Ankit Parikh

You are right Ankit,

it's because I have copy the dependency bellow the wrong version tag

now the project looks better but I have that error now

Description Resource Path Location Type

ClientResponse cannot be resolved to a type Import.java /CSImport/src line 75 Java Problem

ClientResponse cannot be resolved to a type Import.java /CSImport/src line 108 Java Problem

ConnectorConfiguration cannot be resolved to a type Import.java /CSImport/src line 223 Java Problem

ConnectorConfiguration cannot be resolved to a type Import.java /CSImport/src line 223 Java Problem

The import com.cisco.thunderhead.client.ClientResponse cannot be resolved Import.java /CSImport/src line 7 Java Problem

The import com.cisco.thunderhead.connector.ConnectorConfiguration cannot be resolved Import.java /CSImport/src line 10 Java Problem

thanks

Fred

Ok it's fixed I was using an older API, ClientResponse is part of apache librairies.