Helpful
Replies

Failure to find com.cisco.thunderhead:context-service-sdk:jar:1.0.7

Frederic Doyle
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Guys,

I'm getting that error when trying to compile my project :

CoreException: Could not get the value for parameter compilerId for plugin execution default-compile: PluginResolutionException: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.3 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find com.cisco.thunderhead:context-service-sdk:jar:1.0.7 in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced

I have followed all the steps for the setup of the environment and this commande has run properly : mvn install:install-file -Dfile=src/main/resources/context-service-sdk-1.x.x.jar -DgroupId=com.cisco.thunderhead-sdk
  -DartifactId=context-service -Dversion=1.x.x -Dpackaging=jar -DpomFile=src/main/resources/context-service-sdk-pom.xml

thanks,

Fred

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok it's fixed I was using an older API, ClientResponse is part of apache librairies.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ankparik
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fred,

How did you get to the install step that you are currently using? Your current install step seems wrong. Please try the following:

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=src/main/resources/context-service-sdk-1.x.x.jar -DgroupId=com.cisco.thunderhead

-DartifactId=context-service-sdk -Dversion=1.x.x -Dpackaging=jar -DpomFile=src/main/resources/context-service-sdk-pom.xml

Thank you

Ankit Parikh

You are right Ankit,

it's because I have copy the dependency bellow the wrong version tag

now the project looks better but I have that error now

Description Resource Path Location Type

ClientResponse cannot be resolved to a type Import.java /CSImport/src line 75 Java Problem

ClientResponse cannot be resolved to a type Import.java /CSImport/src line 108 Java Problem

ConnectorConfiguration cannot be resolved to a type Import.java /CSImport/src line 223 Java Problem

ConnectorConfiguration cannot be resolved to a type Import.java /CSImport/src line 223 Java Problem

The import com.cisco.thunderhead.client.ClientResponse cannot be resolved Import.java /CSImport/src line 7 Java Problem

The import com.cisco.thunderhead.connector.ConnectorConfiguration cannot be resolved Import.java /CSImport/src line 10 Java Problem

thanks

Fred

Ok it's fixed I was using an older API, ClientResponse is part of apache librairies.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: