cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Administrator error: ???desktop.agent.body.tabpanels.notab???

rowdygardner
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 10.6

We have recently modified the Finesse Layout XML and the Finesse Agent and Supervisor login are working correctly.

But when I login to the Finesse Administrator screen with a login with the new Layout XML we get the following error: ???destkop.agent.body.tabpanels.notab???

Finesse Administrator erro.JPG

None of the menus or features are available in Finesse Administrator for logins that receive this error.

I've checked the new Layout XML and the default one and neither have any reference to this. I've also confirmed that each <tab> has a corresponding </tab>.

Does anyone have any recommendations for fixing this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dhyeem
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Rowdy,

this is related to bug CSCur71176

Symptom:
User unable to use Finesse Admin if that user has a custom Desktop Layout assigned.

Conditions:
Agent with Administrator role who is assigned to a team which has a custom Desktop Layout.

Workaround:
Use Administrator accounts that are not Agents.

Regards,

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Dhyeem
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Rowdy,

this is related to bug CSCur71176

Symptom:
User unable to use Finesse Admin if that user has a custom Desktop Layout assigned.

Conditions:
Agent with Administrator role who is assigned to a team which has a custom Desktop Layout.

Workaround:
Use Administrator accounts that are not Agents.

Regards,

I have the same issue and I am an Admin.

If you just login as an Administrator and are not configured as an Agent, it will most likely use the Default Desktop Layout when accessing the Finesse Administration page. If this Default Desktop Layout has been customised, you'll most likely get this error when logging in. You will need to press the "Restore Default Layout" button under the Desktop Layout tab to remove this customisation. But I'm not sure how you can access this screen.

I used to have Administrator, Agent, Supervisor and Reporting Capabilities. I've removed all capabilities except for Administrator. Have also ensured that I am not part of any Resource Groups or Teams.

I tried Signing-In to Cisco Finesse Administration but still getting error "???destkop.agent.body.tabpanels.notab???". What can I do to fix my account? I don't have any other account that I can use.

If you just login as an Administrator and are not configured as an Agent, it will most likely use the Default Desktop Layout when accessing the Finesse Administration page. If this Default Desktop Layout has been customised, you'll most likely get this error when logging in.
You will need to press the "Restore Default Layout" button under the Desktop Layout tab to remove this customisation. But I'm not sure how you can access this screen.

I've also read about the steps for restoring the default layout but I can't find the "Restore Default Layout" option anywhere.

Hoping to get some assistance here.

This button is in the bottom right hand corner of the Desktop Layout screen in Cisco Finesse Administration:

Restore Default Layout.JPG

FinesseAdmin.jpg

The only button available for me is Sign Out in the top right hand corner.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: