Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse agents can't answer calls

Hello,

I'm fairly new to managing UCCX, so I apologize if my terminology isn't accurate.

Users have been reporting issues with answering calls. Whenever a call comes in they're state goes from "Ready" to "Not Ready", and they are unable to take the call. As long as the caller remains in queue the users are unable to put themselves in "Ready", preventing them from taking any calls. This happens to all users in two of our resource groups. I've done the basics such as restarting the phones, made sure IPCC extensions are correct, and none of the numbers are call forwarded, and I rebooted the servers. Besides adding additional licenses no changes have been made in over a month, so I'm not to sure what could be causing the issue.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike, thanks for following up. When a call is in queue and the agents put themselves in ready it puts them in reserved, then "no answer", without ever picking up the call, no error messages showed up.

I did end up fixing the issue. Under uccxservice -> Tools -> Control Center -> Network Services I restarted the Cisco Unified CCX Engine service.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Ok so when there are calls in queue, what happens when an agent places themselves in Ready? Are there any errors.
It might be best to reach out to TAC and get a case started.

Mike, thanks for following up. When a call is in queue and the agents put themselves in ready it puts them in reserved, then "no answer", without ever picking up the call, no error messages showed up.

I did end up fixing the issue. Under uccxservice -> Tools -> Control Center -> Network Services I restarted the Cisco Unified CCX Engine service.