Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse queue email when Agents Ready <1 for 15 minutes or more

What is the best way to send out an automated email to a certain distribution list for when All Agents have not been available for 15 minutes and no one is available to take calls? 

I'm thinking I can put something in the script for this queue, just wanting some opinions and where to start.

UCCX Version - 10.6.1

Background - We have a 24/7 service queue getting setup and a limited amount of Agents logged in at once. We are trying to alert managers that the queue is full for a long time or if another issue is happening. We do give the callers an option to leave a voicemail now but want to have this alert feature as well. 

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @BrandonBowers7775 

Here is a diagram that shows how the notification system that I've proposed to one of my customers. Please ignore the Web Service component from the diagram as it was used to pull at-hoc data from DB.

UCCX Notification System.png

Here is the sort description that describes how the notification system works:

1. The notification server starts and pulls the configuration from the configuration file
  2. For each defined notification system opens a new scheduler
  3. When the schedule is active, the system pulls the value from the UCCX database and checks its value against the configured trigger
    1. If the value does not meet the conditions – the system sends the notification/re-notification
    2. If the value is in the acceptable range nothing happens
  4. The system waits for the next schedule trigger
  5. Return to point 3

Hope that this will be useful for you.

Marek https://gaman-gt.com
UCCE, PCCE, UCCX, WxCC, Cisco Finesse, Custom Gadget, CVP, CUIC, CUCM

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @BrandonBowers7775 

Here is a diagram that shows how the notification system that I've proposed to one of my customers. Please ignore the Web Service component from the diagram as it was used to pull at-hoc data from DB.

UCCX Notification System.png

Here is the sort description that describes how the notification system works:

1. The notification server starts and pulls the configuration from the configuration file
  2. For each defined notification system opens a new scheduler
  3. When the schedule is active, the system pulls the value from the UCCX database and checks its value against the configured trigger
    1. If the value does not meet the conditions – the system sends the notification/re-notification
    2. If the value is in the acceptable range nothing happens
  4. The system waits for the next schedule trigger
  5. Return to point 3

Hope that this will be useful for you.

Marek https://gaman-gt.com
UCCE, PCCE, UCCX, WxCC, Cisco Finesse, Custom Gadget, CVP, CUIC, CUCM

Thank you Marek for the reply, that helped me get to the correct searches I was wanting!

I also saw this post to help with the implementing it with a little more detail and I can adjust it towards my preference.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/how-do-we-alert-agents-that-there-are-other-calls-in-the-queue/td-p/1452623