Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

GED-188 missing message types in 11.6 documentation

While browsing the CTI server message reference, I noticed that a fair number of messages (Starting from message type 160) is missing from the documentation. Are these just unspecified, or are they found somewhere else?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_6_1/Reference/Guide/ucce_b_cti-server-message-reference-guide/ucce_b_cti-server-message-reference-guide_chapter_011.html

5 Replies 5

Is this the section of documentation you're looking for, it looks like it is posted? There are more after this, but wasn't clear on what you are looking for.

MAKE_AGENT_NOT_READY_RESP

Response to MAKE_AGENT_NOT_READY_REQ.

OFFER_TASK_IND

Report agent has been offered task, agent selected by Unified CCE.

OFFER_APPLICATION_TASK_REQ

Report agent has been offered task, agent not selected by Unified CCE.

OFFER_APPLICATION_TASK_RESP

Response to OFFER_APPLICATION_TASK_REQ.

No that list i found. I am talking about the definition of the message. Most other events has a table that defines the static and floating fields that make up the message, but I am unable to find such a definition for a large group of messages starting at 160.
I am looking for a definition akin to for example the Agent State change event and begin call event.

OK, so you may be running into this then if I'm following you, that it isn't published?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/media-routing-domain-mrd-messages-documentation/td-p/3548025?dtid=osscdc000283

That might very well be it. Thats too bad, as i see that task events are among the non specified events. I kind of needed those.
Is there another way to get notifications about tasks being handled or finished?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: